Here are some tips to protect you from prying eyes so you can have one less thing to worry about on your vacation. Click here for more safety tips
- Don’t post on social media until you return.
- Never put your home address on your luggage tags. Write your phone number instead.
- Be aware of any travel and health alerts at your destination.
- When you check into your room, make a mental note of the locations of the stairs and fire exits
- Never leave your wallet, pocketbook or checkbook in the car. Always keep them with you
- Make copies of all of your credit cards, important identification information, including your medical insurance cards, and your traveler's checks.
- Leave your checkbook and the most of your credit cards at home.
- Set automatic timers to turn your lights and a radio on and off.
- Stop your paper and mail.
- Have a neighbor keep an eye out during your time away.
- Stop garbage.
- Teach your kids to swim at home before you leave on vacation.
- If you are headed to the beach or another sunny locale this summer, sun protection is essential. Bring plenty of sunscreen.
Protect what matters most to you with Car, Home, Health, Life & Business insurance. We offer the best combination of competitive rates, coverage and personal service in Midland.
Get a Fast Free Online Quote. We have great rates! Commercial Auto Insurance, Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance