Auto insurance rates
Auto insurance rates differ from company to company, so it really pays to have us shop your insurance. Some markets offer better rates for trucks, RV and campers, while others can offer better rates for motorcycles.
Auto premium savings
There are many things you can do to keep your auto rates at the lowest level possible.
- Review your deductibles. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your Collision and Comprehensive costs by 15 to 20 percent.
- Look for discounts. There are many different discounts offered by insurance companies. These include multi-policy, good student, and more.
- The kind of car you own can have an impact on the insurance costs. Do some research about a car, before you buy it.
- Is your coverage appropriate based on the type of car you have? If you have an older car it may benefit you to consider raising your collision deductibles.
- Get your policy up to date. Have you experienced changes like a new address, divorce or marriage? Call us for a policy review.